Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Microsoft Tools to Check Out

Rub your eyes, because yes, its true, I am blogging about Microsoft Tools that you should check out:
I thought I would try to explain all of these, but since I have only been to each site a few times, check them out for yourself. It seems that Microsoft is answering google's foray into cheap, web based apps. The big question is, how can microsoft support free tools, since they don't make their money off of advertising?

Out of these, I think that Live Mesh seems the most interesting. You can have a shared folder across many devices, no matter what platform they are on.

I find it odd that hard drives keep getting bigger on computers when more and more is moving to the web. More and more, you can see how this web based technology will fit seamlessly into the mobile world.

I hope you enjoy. If you use any of these successfully, especially in regards to education, please keep me posted.

Aaron

No comments: